Rules and Regulations
food in any form !
is due and payable on your contract date each month.
$10.00 late charge for payments received after 7 days late.
$20.00 late charge for payments received after 10 days late.
- No statements
are mailed - unless written request is arranged at contract
- Vacating requires 10 days notice before your next
payment, otherwise you will be charged for the following month's
- On date of vacating - please notify the mini-storage office
when you're moved out. A cleaning fee will be charged to the
renter for any remaining debris or for any additional cleaning
- Only one lock is to be placed on the locking device of your
storage unit. The second lock hole is for security manger's
use. Any second locks will be removed at renters cost and taken
off security deposit.
Vehicles must be
parked so as not to block driveways while renter is using unit.
- Speed limit is 10 kph at all times while driving through the
- No refrigerators or freezers are to be connected to service
- No type of heater is to be used in the units.
- No automotive work, sanding or spraying paint is permitted anywhere.
- No gasoline, propane tanks, explosives or any
other hazardous or dangerous chemicals may be stored.
- Mini-Storage reserves the right to refuse to rent or to
continue to rent to anyone who fails to comply with any of the
rules and regulations.
For your convenience, we have a selection of
boxes, wardrobe containers, picture and mirror containers as
well as mattress covers, sofa and chair covers for sale.
Please enquire at the office.
Whether it is boats, RVís,
personal or office storage, this facility will serve all your
special needs. For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week,
with our office hours from 9 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday to